Cookies on our website

The Natural Resources Wales website uses cookies. By continuing to browse or by clicking “Continue,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Cookie policy.

Below are the application forms and the guidance notes to surrender your permit.

Look at our How to apply for an environmental permit page before you apply, for up-to-date information on the application process.

Application forms

When opening the forms, you may need to click 'View, Edit document' or 'Enable content'. Look at our How to apply for an environmental permit page for more information on using our application forms.

All applicants must complete Part A. If you want to transfer all or part of your standalone water discharges permit (formerly called a discharge consent) to another person, you must fill in Part D1 to notify us of the transfer.

Part A

Application form Part A - About you

Guidance notes Part A - How to complete Part A of our application form

Part E

Application form Part E1 - Surrender water discharge and groundwater activities

Guidance notes Part E1 - How to complete Part E1 of our application form

Please send your completed application form to:

Permit Receipt Centre
Natural Resources Wales
29 Newport Road
Cambria House
CF24 0TP

Is there anything wrong with this page? Give us your feedback.