Apply for a new bespoke waste permit
BETA: This is a new service – give feedback to help us improve it
Use this service to apply for a new bespoke waste permit.
Before you start
You also need to know:
- operator and landowner details
- any pre-application reference
- site details
- the operator's technical ability
- about management systems
- about offences affecting relevant people
- if insolvency or bankruptcy affects relevant people
- about claiming confidentiality and national security
- what declarations to make
- waste permit charges
- how to pay
We will make a decision within four months of receiving a complete application and correct fee.
We will check your application and confirm if it is complete. If it is complete we call this ‘duly made’. If it is not complete we may request further information from you. The four month timescale does not begin until we consider the application is ‘duly made’.