Board Meeting 18 January 2018
Venue: Reichel Hall, Bangor University, Bangor, North Wales
Time: 9.00am to 1.30pm
At the end of the meeting the Chair will welcome questions from members of the public.
We would be happy to receive any question you intend asking at the meeting in advance. The commitment on the day is to listen and respond to anything we can or take the question away and come back in due course.
All questions raised during this session will be recorded as an annex to our minutes which are published on our website.
If you wish to attend the meeting or require further information, please contact the Board Secretariat.
- Performance Indicators Reporting – Period two
- Finance Update Paper
- Internal Drainage Board Levies 2018/19
- Reports from the Chair, Chief Executive and Board Members
- Minutes & Matters arising, Committees, Minutes & Matters arising
- Fisheries – Bye law Proposals (12.30)
- Meeting close - Public Forum (1.30pm)