Do you want to help sustain and enhance Wales’ precious natural environment? If so, we’d love to have you as part of the NRW Team!
From April 2019, we will be able to offer a range of placements, including:
- Higher education placements
- Work placements
- Student work experience placements
- Research placements
- NRW volunteer placements
Applying for a placement
Our aim is to provide fair, open and equal opportunities for all.
From April 2019, all placement opportunities will be advertised on our Jobs and Volunteering page.
Please keep an eye out for updates as we get ready to find suitable placement opportunities to offer.
The benefits for you
Our placements will offer safe, rewarding and meaningful experiences, providing:
- Learning and development, and wellbeing opportunities
- Valuable training and support contributing to increased chances of future paid employment
- Opportunities to learn about and contribute to the delivery of our work in sustainable natural resource management
The benefits for us
We believe that work placements make a significant contribution to the success of our business, providing:
- Delivery of NRW’s Wellbeing Objectives
- Engagement with the people and communities we serve
- Access to specialist expertise, knowledge and experience to deliver priority work and research programmes
- Promotion of the work of NRW and the importance of sustainable management of natural resources