The best way to protect and improve the water environment is by everyone becoming actively involved.
A river basin district is a group of catchments that contain a collection of rivers, lakes, groundwater and coastal waters. We would like your views on what you think are the most significant issues for each river basin district in Wales:
- Western Wales river basin district – entirely in Wales
- Dee river basin district - cross the border with England
- Severn river basin district – cross border with England
We would like your views on:
- What are the significant issues that are limiting how local communities can enjoy their water environment? (the challenges)
- How can we address these issues and what should be done first? (the choices)
- Who should we work with to achieve the environmental outcomes?
- Which environmental effects we need to consider
- Other information that may help us undertake the strategic assessment
How to respond
We would like you to use the question proforma to let us know what you think, the proforma can then be either emailed or posted to us at the following addresses.
Western Wales document - email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Resources Wales,
29 Newport Road,
- Living Waters for Wales - see ‘View and respond’ section
- Questions proforma - see ‘View and respond’ section
- Newsletter - see ‘View and respond’ section
- Water Watch Wales website